Friday, October 9, 2009

Method #12 Reflection and Evaluation

Working with Web 2.0 I have learned how to create blogs, post pictures, working with data and access information through other resources. Learning new technologies has helped me enhanced my knowledge in various ways of helping users find useful information for a variety of projects, research papers, and social networking. Learning about all the different ways to help our users connect with our library through chat, text a librarian, email, and phone messages will enhance our services. This will make communication between the librarian and its users less confusing. Instructors can communicate with librarians though chat during a class session concerning special class assignments or instructions. I would like to share the capability of these services known to more users and instructors on how to apply in their classes and research projects. These steps helped me to become more comfortable with helping our users find the information needed. By completing “A Dozen Ways to Two-Step” this experience has enlightened my knowledge in the online world of new and growing technology. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to complete these steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment